Friday, March 30, 2007

Random Pictures.

I chose this picture to describe university life. It's basically uni kids walking out of uni while carrying books and bags. That's pretty much what you do in uni.
Nothing says more about summer than the sun, the beach, the surf and the sand!
Unconventional? Yeah, I think so.

I chose a picture of a newspaper article from the Sydney Morning Herald because the newspaper is all about the news. It was the first way in which people could read about the news, before the television and internet. Although there are newer ways of getting the news, the newspaper is still here to stay.
The robot picture is for the "High-tech" theme. Whenever I think about the future, I'll think about how it will be run by robots and machines. This particular robot can actually do things that humans are capable of doing so it's pretty hightech!
The above picture is for the theme "Friends". It is actually a picture that my friend sent me online and it was a during a picnic they had a few weeks ago. I chose it because they are my friends and the picture looks friendly!

No comments: